Your problems solved
Bespoke Software Development
Complex problems deserve pragmatic solutions.
We love to understand and work on complex problems and deliver pragmatic solutions using the best fitting architecture and technology. We hire talented, curious problem solvers who want to keep learning and they help us achieve our goals and measurably transform our customers’ businesses.
We take your business challenges seriously and are experienced in delivering business critical systems for some of the world’s largest enterprises. We can work flexibly to suit your needs be it a tight deadline, an innovative application or legacy code that requires refactoring.
Our developers are confident and happy to engage with your teams and articulate the reasoning behind decisions effectively.
And of course, they are experts in working with Glue42 so will fully understand your vision for the platform.
We develop JS applications in React or Angular and have experts in Java or .NET
Continuous Integration Pipeline
Our experience working for large enterprises means we have adopted CI/CD practices and can help you design and implement a CI pipeline for your programme. The advantages are obvious – continuous and controlled integration of all your changes ready to push to Production. Adopting the mindset and tooling to do this ensures failures are spotted quickly and early and so can be remediated before they incur more cost.
- Open source CI tool chain integrated with your infrastructure
- Automated testing and code promotion
- Build and support options are available
Application Test Automation
A robust testing practice protects your business and improves quality and delivery times. Our experience with Glue42 and writing applications to sit on an interop platform has given us great insight into what works best.
Our testing consultants will collaborate with you to create strong test systems. Whether you need advice or delivery, we are focussed and able to create a long-term solution that can be used across your organisation.
For Glue42 platforms we also have the Glue42 Test Framework (GTF) that can be used for:
- Soak Tests – continually test for memory leakage and CPU spikes
- Testing Glue42 APIs using integration tests
- Executing real user actions like moving the mouse on the screen, opening application windows and performing drag-and-drop operations
- We can use our Performance Viewer to test for performance issues such as duplicate or long running requests within applications, load time for multi-app workspaces
- We can use the Context Viewer to manage complex situations such as identifying and isolating an application that is wiping shared context across multiple applications
- We can use our Interop Viewer tool to test interop functions such as checking the methods have been correctly call by the application that needs them