Glue42 is looking for a motivated Solutions Consultant to join our extremely talented Pre-Sales Solution Consultant team, who are instrumental to Glue42’s growth. As a Pre-Sales Solution Consultant, you will act as a trusted advisor to prospective customers by proving how our Glue42 Platform simplifies the user experience, reduces costs, and integrates any application. The Glue42 Sales team will rely on your technical and product expertise throughout the sales cycle. You will be an integral part of the success for both our customers and Account Executives by performing technical discovery qualification, making architectural recommendations for the solution, delivering product demonstrations and PoCs, and troubleshooting technical configuration issues engagements. As a passionate technologist and customer advocate, you will connect the dots between the technical solution to business value for the customer.
The core skills we are looking for to be successful are:
- Excellent presentation abilities and composure in front of all levels of technical and business audiences
- Excellent verbal communication, written communication, and presentation skills
- Pre-Sales enterprise software experience, skillset to establish trust with clients, and the ability to influence key decision makers in the sales cycle
- Experience with cloud technologies – iPaaS, SaaS applications, cloud infrastructure, etc. is preferred
- Experience building and delivering Proofs of Concept (PoCs) and responding to functional & technical elements of RFIs/RFPs independently and effectively
- Ability to lead architectural discussions
- A passion for technology and translating that passion into business impact for customers
- Excellent verbal communication, written communication, and presentation skills in front of all audiences.
- Ability to travel as needed and to work flexible hours throughout the sales territory
What you’ll achieve:
In 3 months
- Actively participate in Sales cycles
- Practice and deliver an architecture whiteboard
- Provide an internal demonstration on Why Glue42
In 6 months
- Partner with Accounts Executives on account planning and strategy and support marketing with evangelism activities (writing blogs, participating in demo-driven webinars, speaking at industry events, etc.
- Scope, plan and deliver product presentations and demonstrations that are tailored to the client’s technical requirements and audience
- Develop Proofs of Concept (PoCs) as part of an account team to demonstrate the art of the possible
- Put all the pieces together to “perfect your craft” by closing deals
- Participate in the continuous improvement of Glue42 products by making technical contributions and by providing feedback from the field to Product