Analyse user experience, application performance and process compliance
What is it?
Glue42 Insights allows operational, compliance and risk teams to capture and then visualize user behaviour as they navigate within and between applications on a glue-enabled desktop. The data that is captured comes from Glue42 Desktop (the monitoring layer). The visualization is based upon a set of quick-start templates and is currently offered for use with Qlik Sense.
How does it work?
Depending on configuration settings, every time a user interacts with a glue enabled application events can be raised:
Once an event is raised, the following steps are automatically performed by the Glue42 Desktop:
With the addition of Glue42 Insights, you can then:
What can it do?
- Most displayed
- Most frequently used
- Time spent with focus
- Apps not used
- Not logged in
- Most active
- Last login
- Logins per day
- CPU utilization
- Memory utilization
- Network load
User Journey Queries
- Most likely next app
- Top-10 users who follow best-practice
- Bottom-10 users
- User-team performance vs best practice
- Activity pre and post trade
Business Outcome Queries
- Which users made a customer call but did not write a ‘conversation’ afterwards?
- How much time was spent by the user(s) who look after customer C12478?
- How many times were calendar appointments created?
- What is the application journey for those users who generate most revenue?
- What were the steps and applications used prior to a trade execution?
- Is my advisor (or client) about to churn?
Why is this important?
We love it when our customers implement new desktop integration solutions – but how do you know where to begin? Glue42 Insights has unparalleled access to the behaviours of your users. Glue42 Insights by itself can generate evidence based insight into the creation of business cases and the prioritisation of digital transformation tasks. Once the first set of solutions are live you can use Glue42 Insights again to measure progress, tune the implementation and look for compliance issues.